Labor Law Posters USA, Inc. 800-814-8321 Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm EST
Oregon 2024 Labor Law Posters
OR Labor Law Posters only $16.95 Laminated or $12.95 Paper Set. New July 01, 2023 State Minimum Wage. Employers are required by the US Department of Labor and also by the State of Oregon Government. Guarantee your Business to be fully compliant for your mandatory labor law posters for 2024.
Oregon Labor Law Update Notification Service:
Once you have purchased a ( poster set ). Your company will be entitled to this service at no cost. You will be notified via email of any Federal or State Postings that change / update during this year.
Quotes & Discounts:
Large Order Corporate Discounts. Start at (10) - Poster Sets or (10) - Same State or Federal Posters. Your company will receive a discounted rate for a volume purchase. Please provide a description of your poster needs. Call 800-814-8321 or Click To Request a >>> Quote
► Free Shipping on orders of $254.25 or more.
Updated 10 / 2023
We have the lowest prices for the most current updated 2024 all on one posters / notices.
Scroll down this page to View Laws and Updates
► Oregon Minimum Wage - $14.20 - 7 / 2023 thru 6 / 2024
► Federal Posters - Updated - EEOC, FMLA, FLSA - 2023
► Our Shopping Cart will calculate your Discount.
► Same Day Shipping !!!
2024 - Laminated - Labor Law Posters
Federal & Oregon Set - ( Laminated Set ) - $16.95 - Add To Cart
Oregon State only - ( Laminated ) - $11.95 - Add To Cart
Federal only - ( Laminated ) - $9.95 - Add To Cart
2024 - Paper - Labor Law Posters
Federal & Oregon Set - ( Paper Set ) - $12.95 - Add To Cart
Oregon State only - ( Paper ) - $9.95 - Add To Cart
Federal only - ( Paper ) - $8.95 - Add To Cart
( Federal Poster Size - 18 x 24 ) ( State Poster Size - 18 x 24 )
2024 Oregon State Labor Laws
1. Family Leave
2. Minimum Wage - 7 / 2023 thru 6 / 2024
3. Oregon Sick Time Law - 5 / 2021
4. No Smoking or Vaping
5. Oregon OSHA - Safety & Health Protection on the Job
6. Workers' Compensation - Poster controlled by Oregon Dept of Consumer & Business Services.
7. Unemployment Insurance - Poster controlled by the Oregon Employment Dept.
8. Domestic Violence, Harassment, Sexual Assault or Stalking - ( Not on poster ) >>> Download
9. Equal Pay Law - ( Not on poster ) - Download
10. Oregon Minimum Wage, Agricultural - Only required for all agriculture employers