Labor Law Posters USA, Inc. 800-814-8321 Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm EST
New York Labor Law Posters 2020
NY Labor Law Posters only $16.95 Laminated or $12.95 Paper Set - New State Minimum Wage Effective January 1, 2020. Employers are required by the US Department of Labor and also by the State of New York Government. Guarantee your Business to be fully compliant for your mandatory labor law posters for 2020.
New York Labor Law Update Notification Service: Once you have purchased a ( poster set ). Your company will be entitled to this service at no cost. You will be notified via email of any Federal or State Postings that change / update during this year.
Quotes & Discounts:
Large Order Corporate Discounts. Start at (10) - Poster Sets or (10) - Same State or Federal Posters. Your company will receive a discounted rate for a volume purchase. This also includes free bulk shipping to 1 location. Please provide a description of your poster needs. Call 800-814-8321 or Click To Request a > Quote
Updated 7 / 2020
We have very low prices for the most current updated 2020 all on one posters / notices.
Scroll down this page to View Laws and Updates
► January 1, 2020 - New York State Minimum Wage $11.80
► Our Shopping Cart will calculate your Discount.
► Same Day Shipping !!!
2020 - Laminated - Labor Law Posters
Federal & New York Set - ( Laminated Set ) - $16.95 - Add To Cart
New York State only - ( Laminated ) - $11.95 - Add To Cart
Federal only - ( Laminated ) - $9.95 - Add To Cart
2020 - Paper - Labor Law Posters
Federal & New York Set - ( Paper Set ) - $12.95 - Add To Cart
New York State only - ( Paper ) - $9.95 - Add To Cart
Federal only - ( Paper ) - $8.95 - Add To Cart
( Federal Poster Size - 18 x 24 ) ( State Poster Size - 18 x 24 )
2020 New York State Labor Laws
1. Discrimination - ( 1 / 2019 )
2. Disability benefits law
3. New York 2020 Minimum Wage - ( 1 / 2020 ) - Update
4. New York Unemployment Insurance
5. New York Worker’s Compensation - Must be obtained from your insurance carrier.
6. Right to Know
7. New York Job Safety & Health
8. Fringe Benefits Notice
9. Clean Indoor Air Act - ( 3 / 2018 )
10. Time off to Vote - ( 4 / 2020 ) - Update
11. Criminal Convictions Records Article 23-A
12. Blood Donation Leave
13. Your Breastfeeding Rights
14. Paid Family Leave - Your insurance carrier will provide a Notice of Compliance stating you have Paid Family Leave insurance.