Labor Law Posters USA, Inc. 800-814-8321 Mon - Fri 7am - 5pm EST
California Labor Law Posters 2020
CA Labor Law Posters only $16.95 Laminated or $12.95 Paper Set - New State Minimum Wage Effective January 1, 2020 Employers are required by the US Department of Labor and also by the State of California Government. Guarantee your Business to be fully compliant for your mandatory labor law posters for 2020.
California Labor Law Update Notification Service: Once you have purchased a ( poster set ). Your company will be entitled to this service at no cost. You will be notified via email of any Federal or State Postings that change / update during this year.
Quotes & Discounts:
Large Order Corporate Discounts. - Start at (10) - Poster Sets or (10) - Same State or Federal Posters. Your company will receive a discounted rate for a volume purchase. This also includes free bulk shipping to 1 location. Please provide a description of your poster needs. Call 800-814-8321 or Click To Request a > Quote
Updated 7 / 2020
We have very low prices for the most current updated 2020 all on one posters / notices. Large Order Corporate Discounts. Scroll down this page to View Laws and Updates.
► January 1, 2020 - California Minimum Wage $13.00 & $12.00
► Our Shopping Cart will calculate your Discount.
► Same Day Shipping !!!
2020 - Laminated - Labor Law Posters
Federal & California Set - ( Laminated Set ) - $16.95 - Add To Cart
California State only - ( Laminated ) - $11.95 - Add To Cart
Federal only - ( Laminated ) - $9.95 - Add To Cart
2020 - Paper - Labor Law Posters
Federal & California Set - ( Paper Set ) - $12.95 - Add To Cart
California State only - ( Paper ) - $9.95 - Add To Cart
Federal only - ( Paper ) - $8.95 - Add To Cart
( Federal Poster Size - 18 x 24 ) ( State Poster Size - 18 x 24 )
2020 California State Labor Laws
1. California 2020 Minimum Wage - ( 1 / 2020 ) Update 2. Family Care, Medical Leave, Pregnancy - ( 3 / 21 / 2019 ) 3. California Discrimination - ( 12 / 18 / 2018 )
4. Paid Sick Leave
5. Whistle blower protection act
6. Emergency Numbers
7. Payday Notice
8. California Cal / OSHA - ( 1 / 2018 )
9. California Time off to Vote
10. Rights as a Pregnant Employee - ( 9 / 2019 )
11. Notice of Workers' Comp Carrier - Poster must be (obtained from the employer's workers' compensation insurance carrier).
12. California Notice to Employees - ( 7 / 2018 )
13. Access to Medical Records
14. No Smoking - (not on poster) - can be purchased from any hardware store.
15. Transgender Rights in the Workplace - (Not on Poster) - Free Download